Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter – Yellow

I f you need a GREAT gift these helicopters will do the trick. I bought one for my husband last Christmas and he still plays with it!!! My husband owns the red and black one.

**Thank you extreme couponing**
Need a unique/fun gift for your guy? My husband went NUTS for this when he got it for Father’s Day! In fact, the kids were pretty nutso for it too. This Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter – Yellow is only $19.54 and ships FREE when you spend $25 or more (look below for a filler idea) or with your Amazon Prime account (most Amazon Mom’s eligible). It comes in Red and Blue too for a just about the same price!
This is not a “junkie” helicopter. They retail for over $100. You can go forwards, backwards, left, right, or hover in place, and it can be recharged with a USB port on your computer or by the controller. You’ll want to have 6 AA batteries on hand for the controller or hubs might be a little bummed when he opens it and can’t use it. Add the Rayovac AA Alkaline Battery – 12 Packto your order for only $6.58 and that should secure your free shipping!
I would seriously buy more of these, and probably will. Maybe one for my Dad and Father-in-law for Christmas this year. It’s a fun toy (and right now, inexpensive) that will keep the recipient busy on Christmas morning for hours! My kids still ask Daddy if he can fly it for a few minutes when he gets home, and he happily abliges them.

No comments:

Post a Comment