Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Laundry detergent DEAL from hot coupon mommas

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002SB95N2?ie=UTF8&tag=hotcoumam-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002SB95N2
*HOT UPDATE- USE code LAUNDRY7 to bring it down to $35!!!!!!
(Thanks for that tip, Sarah and Jennifer!)

WOW! I have a HOT deal for you! This is even BETTER than the deal I posted this morning on the Tide Laundry detergent! I am ordering this as soon as I'm done doing this post!

Right now on Amazon, you can get Tide HE Clean Breeze Scent with Actilift, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) for JUST $42.71 Shipped! (Reg. $85.82)! Make sure and click on Subscribe and Save on the right side which can be canceled at any time to get the price down to $43.71!

BUT - click on "Clip this Coupon" below where it says In-Stock to get $1.00 off!

This is 400 ounces of Tide HE Laundry detergent!!!! Even with the deal I posted this morning, it would be over $100!! Hurry- I'm not sure how long this price will last and I've seen a lot of them go fast today.

This will ship for FREE with Amazon Prime or Amazon Mom (sign up here for FREE) and it's 2-Day shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment